DIY Simple Circle Skirt (Back To School)
Photo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtmTI016RNw
Circle skirts will always bring out your feminine side and depending on how you style them, they will go from innocent and sweet to dark and sexy! We discovered a great video tutorial by Secretlifeofabionerd that will teach you how to create your own circle skirt!
Tools and Materials Needed:
For The Template:
1. Wide Piece of Paper
3. Pencil or Pen
4. Tape Measure
5. Ice Pick or Anything That You Can Use to Poke Through the Tape Measure
For the Skirt:
1. Any lightweight clothing material
4. Sewing Kit/Sewing Machine
6. A Piece of Elastic That Fits Around Your Waist
7. Pen or Pencil
8. Sewing Pins
9. Clothing Iron
1. If you’re doing this project for the first time, use affordable material or you can also make use of old extra large T-shirts. That way, you won’t feel so bad if you made a mistake.
2. Try to make denim circle skirts and once you’re done making them, you can have them bleached to create an ombre effect or a tie-dye pattern. 
3. You can also sew a strip of lace at the hem of the skirt. This will add more character and a touch of feminine cuteness.
1. Flower Power – With a collared shirt (or any pretty pastel-colored top that will go well with the color of your skirt), tuck it underneath your circle skirt. Add a pair of flat oxfords and a cute bag. Wear a bowler hat to add more character to your outfit.
*If you have a printed floral skirt, it’s best to pick a color from the print and then get a top in the same color. If you want to play it safe, you can always go for neutral shades.
2. Summer Loving – If you’re at a beach and you want to wear something girly, try wearing a muscle tank over your bikini top. This will look best if your top and bikini are in contrasting shades. Tuck your shirt in your circle skirt, add a pair of sandals/flipflops, a pair of cool sunglasses and a floppy hat.
3. Sophisticated Lady – Take a long sleeved top and tuck it under your circle skirt (try to use darker colored skirts). Get a belt and cinch it at the waist. Wear a couple of statement rings and necklaces. Wear your hair in a high ponytail. A pair of heels and a long sling bag will make your outfit complete.
Ok, here’s the video: