DIY Hand Stamped Initial Necklace – Image To Repin / Share
Image – holy-craft.com
If you’re running out of gift ideas for your loved ones on Valentine’s day, anniversary or other occasion, why don’t you make a hand-stamped initial necklace? The gift itself is special, but it’s even more special because you made it. The link to the tutorial follows after our additional suggestions.
1. Colored Hand Stamps – Instead of using the regular black Sharpie, try to use different colors so that your stamps will take an interesting hue. You can also try using metallic acrylic paint if you want your pendants to have a golden sheen.
2. Try to string a few letters together to spell out your name or the name of your loved one.
3. You can also use this as a charm bracelet. Use an old bracelet chain or you can also braid some leather cords and insert your hand stamped pendants. You can also add other charms to make your bracelet look more unique and amazing.
4. Decor/Storage Idea: If you’re no longer using your bracelet, you can take an empty bottle of wine. Remove the label by saturating it with water (this makes it easier to remove). Make sure that the bottle is thoroughly clean and let it dry. Once dried, take your bracelet and wrap it around the neck. Place it on your table or on your shelf as a decorative piece.
5. You can also use these pendants as cellphone chains! Attach a jump ring and then connect it with a cellphone strap (Add another charm if you want).
You don’t have to get a new cellphone strap for this. You can attach the pendant with another cellphone strap that you currently own.
7. Use these pendants to add more character to your scrapbook pages! Stamp a few letters to form inspiring words such as “Smile” or “fun.
Ok here’s the link to the full tutorial: https://www.holy-craft.com/2011/01/hand-stamped-initial-necklace.html