DIY Chain and Rhinestone Friendship Bracelets
Photo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGvfeoJJnVE
Nowadays, we think of friendship bracelets as objects that solidify the relationship between close friends. We tend to think that these sentimental expressions of affection are a creation of modern times. In actuality, friendship bracelets have been used since ancient times. There are some decorative knots that can be traced back to China from 481 to 221 B.C.
The tradition dictates that if one ties a bracelet onto the wrist of a close friend, the friend may make a wish. The bracelet must be worn until it is totally worn out and falls off by itself. They say that if the bracelet falls off, the wish is supposed to come true. This tutorial by Anneorshine will teach you how to make your own friendship bracelets!
Tools and Materials Needed:
1. Bracelet Chains (can be bought at Michaels or any arts and crafts store)
2. Faux Suede Cord (can be bought at any arts and crafts store)
3. Rhinestone Wrap
4. Curb Chain
1. These friendship bracelets are so perfect for the spring and summer. Back-to-nature themes are quite big this year. You can see a lot of looks in natural fabrics and interesting prints. I am pretty sure this trend will always come back year after year. Boho chic styles will always be in during the warmer seasons! You can stack up a few of these arm bracelets!
2. You can imagine someone in a flowy maxi dress, floppy hat and boho chic sandals with these pretty accessories!
3. If you want your bracelets to last longer, make sure that you remove them before washing your hands or handling anything that’s wet. Water can easily wear your bracelets out.
4. To create a cohesive look, combine similarly themed accessories.
Express your love and affection for your friends by making these really pretty friendship bracelets.
Ok, here is the video: