Bracelet & Necklace Stand DIY
Photo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l43nlvIimXo
I don’t know about you, but it really bothers me when my accessories get tangled up. I feel frustrated if I can’t wear my favorite items during busy days because I don’t want to waste my time detangling one from the other. We found a video tutorial by theeasydiy that will teach you how to make a bracelet and necklace stand that will not only organize your jewelry, it will also make your room look pretty!
Tools and Materials Needed:
4. Glue Stick and Glue Gun
5. 2 Paper Towel Rolls
6. Wrapping Paper Tube
7. Contact Paper
8. Old Newspapers
1. This is a great idea to recycle used paper towel rolls. Who knew that you could make something gorgeous out of these materials?
2. If you want the rolls to hold their shape better, make sure that you crumple up your newspapers quite well. The more newspaper you stuff in the roll, the sturdier it gets. 😉
3. You can also wrap the entire thing with a laminating sheet to make it become more waterproof.
4. Store your accessories in a cool dry place. Make sure to clean them up once in a while. Use a clean cloth to remove any dirt and grime that may have accumulated in the grooves of your favorite bracelets and necklaces.
5. If you have a plastic pipe at home that you no longer use, you can also make it into a bracelet and necklace stand.
6. Try using a rainbow boucle and wrap this around the rolls. You can also take the strips of boucle and stick them onto the plywood base. This adds an interesting texture to your accessories stand.
7. It’s great to use a glue gun for this project if possible because the glue is strong and then dries fast.
Ok, here is the video: